The 2019 CNY Romance Writers Special Event speaker has been announced! This year, spend the day with New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Erica Ridley as she leads us through an informative, all-day workshop designed to hone your newsletter marketing skills.
As a USA Today and New York Times best-selling author with forty-thousand e-newsletter subscribers, Erica Ridley is passionate about giving them a reason to open and click every single time. Happy readers are the key to success! Whether you're just starting a newsletter or already have tens of thousands of eager fans, this in-depth workshop will help you attract more subscribers and increase engagement with existing readers. We'll discuss:
- knowing when to start and how to launch effectively;
- how to grow your list organically;
- how to maximize paid promotions, giveaways, and lead generation;
- optimizing your website for new subscribers;
- increasing conversion on social media;
- setting up automation sequences and drip campaigns;
- monitoring and improving open rates, click rates, and re-engagement;
- groups, targeting and advanced segmentation;
- conditional merge tags for a custom experience;
- tips, tricks, warnings and practical examples, as well as a Q&A.
Erica Ridley is a New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of historical romance novels. Her most popular series, The Dukes of War, Rogues to Riches, and The 12 Dukes of Christmas, feature roguish peers and dashing war heroes who find love amongst the splendor and madness of Regency England. When not reading or writing romances, Erica can be found riding camels in Africa, zip-lining through rainforests in Central America, or getting hopelessly lost in the middle of Budapest.